If you have a rooftop, you can produce your own energy and lock in your hydro rates for the next 25+ years. Energy rates are ever increasing. By generating your own power, you will protect your company from electricity price hikes and inflation.
Criteria of a good solar roof;
- The roof of the facility is in good condition with minimal obstructions to the south.
- There is capacity on the local electrical grid to allow solar power to be added. We determine this for you.
- Southerly roofs are highest-performing, but east-west roofs also work.
Guelph Solar has the in-house capacity to get your project operational, including;
- Perform a consultation to determine that there is capacity to connect.
- Assess your facility to estimate the potential energy production and design a system customized to your facilities energy needs.
- Obtain all relevant permits.
- Construct the project with fully trained, in-house staff.
With experience on built up roofs, ballasted and non-ballasted, EPDM and sloped roofs, Guelph Solar has completed the following;
- Mechanical installation
- Interconnection studies and approvals
- Electrical installation, for optimized and string systems
- Intermediate step up transformer installation
- Co-ordination and approvals with ESA and LDCs